This website is expressly owned and operated by Hoopers. Unless otherwise noted, the design and content featured are all intellectual property which is owned, controlled, or licensed by/to Hoopers: Hoopers is a trading name of Parkstone Ltd Registered in England and Wales No 1603910 Registered Office: Cheveley Park Stud, Duchess Drive, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 9DD
The site is intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial is prohibited without the prior written permission of Hoopers. Any person is authorised to view, copy, print and distribute these documents subject to the following conditions:- (a) the document is used only for information and non-commercial purposes; and (b) that any copies of, or extracts from, the documents or portions must include this copyright notice.
Other Copyrights - Please be aware that each of the various trademarks, product names, company names and corporate identities represented on this site are the property of their individual companies.
Technical - If you are having trouble viewing certain areas, or are experiencing any other technical problems with our website, please contact us by phoning 01892 530222 or to make an enquiry via this website.
DISCLAIMERS Technical Issues - Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hoopers takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. You agree that your access will be subject to the terms and conditions in this legal notice and that such access is undertaken at your own risk. Hoopers shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind which you may incur from your use of or inability to access this site.
Product Display - The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We have made every effort to display the products featured as accurately as possible. However, the colours we use, as well as the display and colour capabilities of your particular computer monitor, may greatly affect the colours you actually see on the screen. Hoopers cannot be held responsible for any limitations of your monitor and cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour, texture, or detail of merchandise will be the same as the actual product.
Product Availability - Some of the featured items are available in stores in limited quantities and because of their limited availability, stock may not be replenished. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Please note that not all stock will be available in all of our stores and we recommend that you telephone the relevant store to check availability of the product before making a visit or to make an enquiry via this website.
Links to other websites - Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Website Errors - We endeavour to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our website at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information may contain errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional.
Site Changes - Amendments are made to the site to ensure that it is up to date. We cannot guarantee that something you may have seen on a previous visit will still feature on our website when you visit again. We reserve the right to make changes to the website without prior notice.
We are happy to refund or exchange goods purchased from Hoopers stores. Goods purchased at full price from any Hoopers store can be returned for refund or exchange within 28 days of purchase in perfect condition, together with a valid receipt. For items purchased in conjunction with a loyalty card, the card must be presented with the returned item. Reduced merchandise must be returned in a perfect condition within 14 days of purchase. Items purchased at a 75% reduction or more are non-returnable. Refunds will be given in the same payment method as the original transaction.
Items excluded from this policy:
- We are unable to offer an exchange or refund on furniture, beds, custom made or altered items unless they are misdescribed or faulty
For reasons of health and hygiene we are unable to exchange or refund the following products:
- Cosmetics or Fragrance once the original packaging has been opened, unless faulty
- Pierced Jewellery
- Linen and mattresses once the original packaging has been opened, unless faulty
- Lingerie, hosiery and swimwear, unless the hygiene strips are still in place and packaging remains unopened or the item is faulty
- Hats and fascinators unless tags are still in place or the item is faulty
This does not affect your statutory rights.
On-line Returns Policy
We are happy to refund or exchange goods purchased from Hoopers online. Goods must be returned within 7 working days of receipt, in perfect condition, together with your delivery note as proof of purchase, completed with reason for return or exchange. A pre-paid label will be enclosed with your goods. Refunds will be given in the same payment method as the original transaction. For items excluded, please see the main In Store Refund Policy.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Telephone Mail Order Returns Policy
We are happy to refund or exchange goods purchased via telephone as a mail order from Hoopers stores. Please refer to our In Store Returns Policy for full terms & conditions. Customers purchasing over the telephone for delivery direct to their home will be charged for postage and packing.
If an item is returned, the refund will be given in the same payment method as the original transaction including any initial postage charge incurred.
Return postage charges are at the cost of the customer unless:
- The item being returned is faulty
- A substitute item was sent, and is unsuitable
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Free Customer Wireless Internet Access
This free service is provided in good faith by Parkstone Limited T/A Hoopers (hereafter referred to as the Company) for customers who are using the Restaurant in our branches in Torquay, Wilmslow, Tunbridge Wells and Harrogate. Anyone with a wireless enabled laptop, notebook, IPod, Blackberry or other portable device (computer or mobile phone) can now use it to connect wirelessly to email and the Internet through the wireless service. You will require a security key in order to connect which is available from the Restaurant counter.
Terms and Conditions of Use
In order to use the free customer wireless internet access, a user must agree to abide by the Company’s Customer Wireless Internet Access Acceptable Use Policy. The user is responsible for their own use of the internet through this facility.
Acceptable Use Policy
Your access to the service is conditioned on legal and appropriate use of the service. Your use of the service and any activities conducted online through the Service shall not violate any applicable law or regulation or the rights of the Company, or any third party. The use of the service for the following activities is prohibited:
Activities Which Could Bring the Company into Disrepute: Any activity which might damage the reputation of the Company, its directors or employees is prohibited.
Spamming or Invasion of Privacy: Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another’s privacy.
Intellectual Property Rights Violations: Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
Obscene or Indecent Speech or Materials: Using the Company’s Customer Wireless Internet Access to advertise, solicit, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available obscene or indecent images or other materials. The Company will notify and cooperate fully with the police and any law enforcement agency if it becomes aware of any use of the service in connection with such activities.
Defamatory or Abusive Language: Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, racist or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
Hacking: Accessing illegally computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another system. This includes but is not limited to, port scans, stealth scans or other information gathering activity. Distribution of Internet Viruses, Trojan Horses, or other Destructive Activities Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, pinging, flooding, mailbombing, or denial of service attacks.
The network is filtered but unsecured and usage is at your own risk. You are responsible for ensuring that your own equipment has adequate security protection installed (including any operating system updates).
Parkstone Limited T/A Hoopers:
• Is not responsible for ensuring the privacy of information transferred over this Service
• Is not able to guarantee any transaction conducted via this service will be successful and accepts no liability for any goods or services requested via the Internet.
• Accepts no liability for the quality of information on the Internet or for misuse of the Internet by other users.
• Has no responsibility for the content of the Web sites accessible through the Internet and offers no support in connection with technical issues arising through its use.
• All children using the Internet must be under adult supervision and the supervising adult is responsible for the activities of the child.
Prize Draw/ Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of Hoopers, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion or company.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter. All prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
3. Winners or prize draw entries will be chosen at random from all valid entries. Where a postcard entry is required, a full name, address and telephone number should be given.
4. Entry to the Prize draw or competition is restricted to one per person please. Multiple entries, automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. The winner will be contacted by email within 14 days of the draw. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then Hoopers reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated.
7. The winner's name and county may be published in Hoopers literature or on www.hoopersstores.com. A full list of prizewinners may be obtained by sending a stamped-addressed envelope to the Promoter: Marketing Department, Hoopers, 2-12 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1QT, marking your envelope with the name of the draw for which you require the list of winners.
8. Hoopers reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal value if, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prizes are no longer available.
9. By entering the prize draw entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of Hoopers, which are final in all matters relating to the prize draw. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Hoopers or its agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize.
11. Hoopers or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Hoopers or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
12. Hoopers reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Hoopers website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions. Illegible or late entries will be disqualified.
13. To the full extent permitted by law Hoopers will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
14. Hoopers is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent. We may from time to time contact you by email, post or text message about products and offers which we think may be of interest to. If you wish to opt out of receiving information at any time please use the opt out function on emails, email us via our website enquiry page, telephone us on 0800 318216 or write to: Hoopers Marketing Department, 2-12 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1QT.